Streamline Solutions Disposable Bed sheets are biodegradable and compostable. They are made from eucalyptus, responsibly sourced and USDA certified as l 00% biobased, these eco-disposable linens biodegrade quickly with no toxic residues. These soft, hypoallergenic linens are made with botanic TENCEL™. This eco-award winning fiber’s unique moisture transport keeps fabric dry longer and is more resistant to the growth of bacteria, mold and dust mites than cotton or synthetic fibers.
Disposable Bed Linen Specifications:
- Tensile Strength: Linen is a strong fiber. It has a tenacity of 5.5 to 6.5 gm/den. The strength is greater than cotton fiber.
- Elongation at break: Linen does not stress easily. It has an elongation at break of 2.7 to 3.5 %.
- Lusture: It is brighter than cotton fiber and it is slightly silky.
- Elastic Recovery: Linen fiber has not enough elastic recovery properties like cotton fiber.
- Moisture Regain (MR %): Standard moisture regain is 10 to 12%.
- Effect of Heat: Linen has an excellent resistance to degradation by heat. It is less affected than cotton fiber by the heat.
- Effect of Sun Light: Linen fiber is not affected by the sun light as others fiber. It has enough ability to protect sun light.
Linen for an XL Twin Mattress
Standard Pillow Case – 20″(W) x 28″ (L)
Fitted Contour Sheet – 39″(W) x 80″(L) +8″Drop
Flat Sheet – 64″(W) x 92″(L)